Rhythms and Routines Homeschool Mini-Guide is a step-by-step guide on how to plan your homeschool year from scratch. I outline how I personally plan my homeschool year from the big picture, down to daily scheduling and rhythms.
In addition to this 10 page PDF guide, you'll get access to an exclusive video where I discuss my planning process (and share my best tips). Additionally, I included some printable schedule pages - both blank and my personal plan for my 5-year-old's Charlotte Mason-based education - that you can use for your own yearly and weekly planning.
This guide is a a great place to begin if you are new to homeschool or have a young toddler at home with you and know you want to homeschool in the future.
This product features:
Instant digital download
Read on any smart phone, tablet, or computer
helpful tips for planning your year
- helpful tips for planning your weeks and days
- tips for toddler morning time routine
- free downloads of my personal YEARLY morning time plan for my 5-year-old this past year (2020)
- free downloads of my personal WEEKLY rhythm for my 5-year-old this past year (2020)
- free downloads of blank yearly and weekly planning sheets to help you plan your homeschool year
- Access to ONE exclusive video on rhythms and routines (only viewable by purchasers of this product)
Digital products are non-refundable.